Monday, February 7, 2011

World Champion Green Bay Packers


Wow, I love the sound of that! Congrats to the Packers and bringing back the Lombardi Trophy to where it belongs....Titletown!


1996 seems like a distant memory but I do remember the excitement of seeing my first Super Bowl Champion from Green Bay. The 2011 Super Bowl Champions seem so much different and more satisfying as a Packer Fan. First, all the injuries they've had to work with this season. This was a team that almost didn't make the playoffs. They came together and gave us a great run. 3 years ago we had to go through the Brett Favre saga. I admire what Brett did in his career with Green Bay but was happy to see Aaron Rodgers match his level with Super Bowls in only his 3rd season as starter.


I believe good things are in the future of this team. A lot to build off and a possible REPEAT!


Go Pack Go!

No comments: